Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Pee A Lot

I had so many things I wanted to blog about but when it comes to the actual blogging part I forget what I was going to say. Don't you just hate that?

So yesterday I had to pee really bad like usual so I go to a super secluded bathroom that usually no one goes to. I walk in and what do you know these beezies are having sexy boom boom time in the handicapped stall. Awkward much? I wasn't going to let me bladder suffer so I just went anyways...then I hear "stop! someone's in here!!" let's just say I heard some noises that I prefer not to hear.....and then the guy was going to come out but thank god the girl stopped him or else that would've been MAJawks so that was that...Oh and I saw his pants on the floor...SICK.

Sometimes a sudden rush of adrenaline hits me and it makes me want to do something totally extreme, but then I usually end up being scared. When I was walking down the stairs the other day I totally just wanted to jump off the entire thing and even if it meant breaking a leg I wanted to do it...but in the end I only jumped off from the fifth step....WEAK! but it still kinda hurt considering my ankle isn't in its best shape. So I think I want to pick up riding unicycles now, but I don't actually want to get one cuz they're like 500 bucks each so I'm hoping I'll just see someone riding one on campus or something unless SDers are too lame for unicycles which we probably are...

So once again I am at CLICS (library). It's rather strange that I'm here cuz I usually never go to the library, but for some reason I find it rather nice here. I actually get work done for once, but people here are kind of mean. Yesterday they turned off the lights at 12:40 and it doesn't close until 1. What's up with that?!?! So then I sat here in the dark which was rather creepy and then some lady comes over and says "You need to go!" pshhh what a beezy.

I think I'm going to keep a pee count cuz I really do pee a lot, but only at night. I realized that I have an obsession with counts...hmm IDK go figure.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! sexy boom boom time!?! hahahaah. You never mentioned this! haha thats funny. Which bathroom were you at? And you know what I think most of your "accidents" aren't bike accidents I think you just do something stupid and tell us it was a bike accident. tsk tsk. lol

    ReplyDelete