Thursday, September 24, 2009

104 Days of Summer

I AM FINALLY UPDATING MY BLOG!!! for those that did not believe i would do it before school starts you suck...and i just proved you wrong. I've managed to procrastinate to the last few hours, but what counts is that I did what I said I'd do.

So class starts in about 5 hours and I am NOT looking forward to it. Summer has been so long that I feel like I can't do anything that actually takes brain work (I got a cramp on my hand from filling out a job application) not that this takes any brain work but I just thought I'd put that out there. BASICALLY, I'm not ready for school to start.

Now that I think back on these 104 days of summer, it seems like I've done nothing substantial and the only thing I remember really doing is EATING, but that's totally fine with me. I seriously had so much to say, but when it comes to actually writing it out my mind goes blank kind of like how it is when you take a midterm or final.

I just fell asleep for a good 10 minutes and it kind of scared me that I didn't post this yet so my point has been made and I have nothing else to say so goodbye.

PS my next goal is to update again by the time it's winter break

1 comment:

  1. keep notes down in a journal

    then blog about it when u have time

    ReplyDelete